The following activities were carried out during the implementation of the project:
- Elaboration of the Intellectual Outputs:
- Requirement Analysis Synthesis Report- IO1 was elaborated by ISOB with the information from all the partners. The conclusions of this report are the starting point for the following handbooks that will be used by the consultants, managers from tourism and workers; also the curriculum for the blended training will be based on this report.
- Handbook for Consultants – IO2 “Building Key Competencies for Life Long Learning in TouriSME- Handbook for Consultants- Working with TouriSME in 6 steps” was coordinated by Gazi University and it is an useful guide for the consultants from the Partners countries that will become facilitators for workplace learning in tourism SME’s
- Handbook for Managers – IO3 “Coach your Staff – Building your Employees Key Competencies by Stimulating Self-Learning” was coordinated by FPIMM Brasov and it is a guide for the managers from tourism that will become training facilitators for the employees that will develop the key competences at workplace
- Training material for employees - IO4 “Key Competences for TouriSME workers” was coordinated by FEPPV Portugal and it is a concise material for the employees from tourism industry that helps them to improve the key competences at workplace
- Curriculum for a Blended Learning Course- IO5 „Self-Learning in Tourism SME” for Coaches and Trainers was coordinated by Supera Croatia and it is a curriculum for coachers and trainers in order to develop the competences of facilitators of learning at workplace.
All the IO’s can be found at the following address:
- Training activity- C1 with the consultants was developed within the period 19-23.10.2015; 12 consultants from the partner organizations attended the training course in order to become facilitators of the workplace learning in tourism SME’s. The second group of 8 consultants from the partner organizations attended the training course in the period 9-13.10.2016
- Transnational Training activity –C2 with managers from tourism industry; 40 managers from Romania, Portugal and Turkey attended the training course for coaching their employees. The training was organized in Romania, Portugal and Croatia.
- Meetings with the Partners were organized and developed: 20-21.01.2015 in Brasov, 10-11.06.2015 in Ankara, 15-16.10.2015 in Brasov, 13.04-14.04.2016 in Zagreb, 9-10.11.2016 in Viana do Castelo.
- Multiplier events for presenting the intellectual outputs were organized as follows:
-E1- TouriSME Comp – Feedback for consultants; this event was organized in Romania, Turkey, Croatia and Portugal with the aim to present the project, the materials available for the consultants and the methodology to be used by the consultants in companies interested in improving the key competences of the employees. 68 persons participated to the event.
-E2- TouriSME Comp – Managers choices; information about the project – objectives and results, the materials available for the managers and the methodology to be used by the managers in companies interested in applying the workplace learning methods for developing the key competences of the employees. The event was developed in Romania, Turkey, Croatia and Portugal and 65 people participated
-E3- TouriSME Comp – Qualitative Competences for Workers; the aim of this event was to present the results of the project and the training material elaborated for the workers in tourism in order to help them to develop the key competences by self-learning at the workplace. The multiplier events took place in Romania, Croatia and Portugal and 47 participants attended the presentations and gave feedback.
-E4- TouriSME Comp- Mean to improve competitiveness and employability; the aim of this event was to present the results of the project and the curriculum for blended learning course elaborated in the project. The events were developed in Romania, Turkey, Croatia and Portugal and the number of participants was 68.
-E5- TouriSME Comp – Final conference; the aim of the event was to present all the results of the project. The final conference was organized by AEVC and 52 persons participated. The discussions were intense and the involvement of the managers from tourism that were trained in Romania allowed the participants to see the benefits of such projects.
- Quality Surveys regarding the project management were carried on by ISOB with recommendations for developing the relationship with stakeholders of the project